JMG Scale I Officer Vacancies in PNB India
Grade / Scale: JMG Scale I
Pay Scale: 227 10000-470/6-12820-500/3-14320-560/7- 18240*
A candidate must be either i)a Citizen of Indiaor ii) a subject of Nepal or iii) subject of Bhutan or iv) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January, 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India or v) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India. Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (ii), iii), (iv) & (v) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India A candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the examination/interview conducted by the Bank but on final selection, the offer of appointment may be given only after the necessary eligibility Certificate has been issued to him by the Government of India.
1) Selection will be through written test and/or interview. Merely satisfying the eligibility normswouldnot entitle a candidate to be called for Test or Interview. The Bank may call only the requisite number of candidates after preliminary screening/short-listing with reference to the candidates’ qualifications, suitability, experience etc.
2) The Written Testwill be held on Sunday, 20-12-2009 atthe following centres:
Centre Centre code
3) Bank, however, reserves the right to cancel any of the above mentioned Centres and/ or add some other Centres, depending upon the response of the candidates, administrative feasibility, etc.
4) The Candidates will have to appear for the written examination at the allotted centreat their own expenses and risks and the Bank will not be responsible for any injuryor losses etc. of any nature. NO REQUEST FOR CHANGE OF CENTRE WILL BE ENTERTAINED.
5) The date of the test is tentative. The exact datewill be communicated to the candidates through the call letters for the examination. The Bank reserves the right tocancelor make any change in the date of the test, if necessary.
Procedure for Depositing Fee:
The application fee must be paid in cashat any branch of Punjab National Bank. Before depositing the fee, the candidate must download a copy of the Cash voucher from our website www.pnbindia.com. The voucher will bein duplicate. The following details must be entered into both copies of the voucher:
(i) Candidate’s name, (ii) Candidate’s category, (iii) Name and code no. of the Branch selected for payment, (iv)Dateof payment and (v) Fee to be paid (vi) post appliedfor. Thereafter, the voucher is to be presented at the Branch, along with the application fee. After payment, the candidate must ensure that the transactionIDgenerated is entered into the voucher. The candidate’s copy of the voucher will then be handed over to him/her. Payment of fee should be madefrom22-10-2009to07-11-2009. The date will be the same for candidates belonging to far-flung areas.
For More details, visit PNB Recruitment 2009 Via Entry Level Jobs India