Calyon Bank Mumbai-Management(Finance) jobs 2009
Company Profile :
Calyon was formed from the merger of Credit Agricole Indosuez and Credit Lyonnais’ Corporate and Investment Banking division. Backed by the Group’s credit ratings and financial solidity, Calyon is now a leading player in financial markets.
Calyon has been present in India since 1981. Calyon Bank, India offers a comprehensive range of commercial & investment banking products and services, tailored to the needs of top international and local customers. Corporate and Investment Banking, Capital Markets, Trade Finance, Structured Finance are amongst the core products being offered. International & Regional product lines are available to support Calyon India’s local teams.
Calyon Bank ranks amongst the Top 10 foreign banks operating in India and amongst the Top 5 foreign banks for Capital Market products in the country.
Experience: 3 – 5 Years
Education: B.Com , CA
Job Description :
- This position is responsible for supporting the Head- Management Control, monitoring local & overseas bank reconciliations, nostro reconciliations, and specific reporting to RBI.
- Monitoring local and overseas bank reconciliations
- Monitoring nostro reconciliations
- Specific reporting to RBI
- Assisting the Head- Management Control in the preparation of Annual Budget documents, preparation of Forecasts, Head Office reporting, etc.