HDFC Bank Mumbai-Personal Secretary Vacancy
Job Title : Personal Secretary
About Company :
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1412 branches and 3295 ATM’s spread over 528 towns and cities across India.
The Bank’s American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines.
Experience : 2 – 6 Years
Job Location : Mumbai
Job Description :
- Managing the meetings calendar.
- Handling written correspondence involving dictation and email management.
- Coordination with Direct Reportes and other business groups.
- Handling expense vouchers and other approval documents.
- Managing personal and official files.
- Aranging hotel booking logistics etc as required.
- Knowledge of Shorthand, Email management & basic MS-Office skills is essential.
- At least 2 year(s) of relevant working experience.
- Prior experience in handling secretarial positions for Senior Leadership levels is a must.