Company Profile : A leading global financial services firm with assets of trillion and people working across more then 60 countries.
As one of the world’s leading investment banks, It has deep client relationships and a wide range of product capabilities, serving close to 8,000 issuers and over 24,100 investor clients in more than 100 countries. There clients are corporations, governments, private firms, financial institutions, non-profit organizations and wealthy individuals. There extensive client relationships, global scale and reach are among the many features that differentiate them from any other investment banking peers.
Experience:4 – 6 Years
Job Description :
- The junior engineer will be responsible for 2nd level network support.
- The junior engineer will assist in installation and maintenance activities, but will focus on providing Level 1/2 network support/troubleshooting in a 24X7 environment.
- This includes troubleshooting network connectivity and firewall functionality.
- The qualified candidate must posses a basic knowledge of network monitoringtools, platforms, operations, configuration, and troubleshooting.
- The candidatemust also have experience with Ethernet; Switching; VLANs; Routing protocolsand security
- Cisco Ethernet LAN/WANtechnologies
- Understand the design of TCP/IP
- Routing & Switch experience
- Detailed knowledge of IPsubnetting
- (EBGP/IBGP) BGP NETWORK
- IEEE 802.1Q
- EtherChannel (LACP & PAgP)
- Proxy server administrationexperience is required (BlueCoat SG experience is a plus)
- Working knowledge of DNS, DHCP, SMTP,FTP, SSH, and LDAP/AD.
- Must have detailed knowledge oftelecommunications protocols and experience with T1, DS3, and Metro Ethernetcircuits
- Must be able to troubleshoot wanproblems at the circuit level.