About HDFC Bank :
HDFC Bank Ltd was promoted in the year 1994 by the premier housing finance company of the country, HDFC Ltd. The Bank commenced operations as a Scheduled Commercial Bank in January 1995.
Today the Bank has a nationwide network of over 1412 branches and 3295 ATMâ��s spread over 528 towns and cities across India.
The Bank’s American Depository Shares (ADS) are listed on the New York Stock Exchange (NYSE) and the Global Depository Receipts (GDRs) are listed on Luxembourg Stock Exchange. The Bank has been bestowed with numerous awards and accolades from top national and international agencies & magazines.
Designation : Acquisition Manager – Savings – Direct Sales Liabilities
Experience : 2 – 4 Years
Job Location : Ahmedabad
Job Description :
- To plan and carry out sales activities so as to achieve numbers and value targets of saving accounts for the allocated branches through Contract Sales Executives’ (CSE) and self sourcing, in accordance with agreed business plans.
- Carry out activities to achieve cross-sell targets for Equity
- broking/Demat/ FD/ LI
- Ensure sourcing of quality accounts by maintaining the depletion rate within agreed limits.
- Maintain and develop existing and new customers through
- planned individual account support with strict adherence to KYC norms.
- Liaise with the branch staff to aid business development.
- Monitor and report on activities and provide relevant information to the ASM.
- Monitor and optimize CSEs’ productivity and incentives earned.
- Recruit, manage, train and motivate CSEs according to company procedures and policies.
- Attend training programs to develop relevant knowledge and skills
Desired Profile :
- Any Graduate/Post Graduate/Professional Degree
- Work Experience: Minimum 2-4 yrs
- Knowledge of principles for promoting and selling products or